The_navigator©

Default "Cut the Mustard" - NAMED!

If you had half the physical and mental prowess of CN you would be a
lucky man. As it is, you are not fit to polish my pump out fitting. Gimp
indeed!

MC

Bill wrote:
In message , Top Cat
writes

Now, instead of dreading being beaten by a better boat without a
visible name they'll have every reason to start the motor and evade
when they see "Cut the Mustard" coming up fast and furious. They'll
realize Capt. Neal is at the helm so there's no use trying to stay
ahead with sails alone.

Now we have it from the idiot as fact, he only leaves his mooring in a
gentle breeze. Well done Cap'n, oh man of wisdom. No point responding
by the way, I have killed you, I only saw this as people responded to
your dull posting about your dull life.

Julian

Is the bold Cap'n one of the sad gimps contributing to this hilarious
site, I can't help but wonder?

http://thankyoutony.com/messages.html

Anybody with a couple of minutes to spare, looking for a giggle the site
won't disappoint.