The_navigator©

Default We're all doomed ....

It will produce erectile dysfunction but you won't notice abny difference.

Cheers MC

Horvath wrote:
On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:30:00 -0400, Vito wrote
this crap:

(CNN) -- Satellites, pagers, cell phones, and electrical grids could be
affected Friday by a powerful ejection of magnetic material from the
sun.

Space weather forecasters say the coronal mass ejection, or CME, was
detected Wednesday morning at 3 a.m. EDT. It is expected to reach Earth
about 3 p.m. EDT Friday, and its effects could last 12 to 18 hours.

It won't affect my GPS, will it?

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.