Donal

Default Bobsprit is superior - plain and simple.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Still, she serves me
well and I love her dearly, no mans opinion can change that.

If you love her as I love my C&C, that's all that matters. Think about it.

If
Donal and Loco truly loved their vessels, their buttons would be

unpushable!

If you loved your vessel, you would keep her for more than two years!

The truth is, Bob, that you have never yet managed to find a boat that you
liked.

You feel so ashamed about your inability to find a suitable boat that you
must boast about your boat's perfection right up until you sell her.
People with more sensitivity than I have, would pity you.

Regards

Donal