Harry Krause

Default Anyone going out on Chesapeake Bay Sunday?

Bert Robbins wrote:
Seriously, if you are offering I'll buy the bait and kick in for gas!. We
were on the other side of the channel.

Blackend Rockfish is good on the taste buds.

Bert

If the weather is reasonable*, I'll be going out Sunday around 8-ish
from Harbour Cove Marina in Deale, and you're more than welcome,
especially if you're kicking in for gasoline.

Bring your tackle, a cooler full of whatever you eat and drink, et
cetera. I try to get back to the marina no later than 4 so I can scrub
out the boat.

I've only got one light rod with a conventional reel at the moment,
since all my small spinning reels are up at Penn for their annual D&C.
but that's no problem. Got a medium weight setup I can bring along, too.

Email me a phone number at and we can set it
up. Take out the (no-spam)

* Supposed to be "partly sunny" Sunday with temps creeping to the
mid-60's, which is ok by me. But dress warm...the conditions were
similar last Sunday, but it was damned cold at 8 am.

h.

Email sent to
will never reach me.