Brian McAloon

Default Bobsprit is superior - plain and simple.

You aren't for real until you've been PUTZed by Neal. Until then, you are
only an ASA wannabe...(advise: post a lot and pretend you know what you're
talking about even if you don't. Eventually Neal will notice and start up a
conversation adn then he'll slam you...)

I've heard about Neal on the Morgan List at sailnet. As I recall none of it
was good. I also went to his website. Boy those pics of some of his
conquests! It seems he's quite the Lady's man! How do you girls resist him?