Capt. Mooron

Default Let's Compare!!!

"Donal" wrote in message

| Still, at least you didn't pay very much for it. However, I am
surprised
| that someone with your good sense of taste would publish such a photo.

It has to be the photography.... you can make the nicest interior look very
plain with substandard equipment , a poor eye and mediocre skills. While I
could go to NYC and take some good shots of Alien for Bob.... he'd have to
hire a professional to make the interior even approach tasteful and well
appointed.

Honestly speaking I believe Simon has displayed better taste with his daring
foray into the realm of the interior design than the bland, stark,
uninspired interior of Alien. It shows Bob's true courage to see him not
only post pictures but compliment his own mundane taste in decor.

After seeing Bob's entertainment room I immediately realized he was no mere
minimalist..... he truly lacked even the slightest comprehension of balance
& colour. Understand that to Bob... function is associated with a remote
control and form is something he sees at the gallery or museum but does not
comprehend.

Let's celebrate his courage and not condemn his lack of good taste.

CM