Harry Krause

Default Anyone going out on Chesapeake Bay Sunday?

Subject: Anyone going out on Chesapeake Bay Sunday?
From: Harry Krause

Well, I didn't have a half-dozen guns handy, don't you know?

Yepper, you've stated that you only have a few. You must be some sort of
killer-in-waiting to own a gun, huh?

You never know when a crazed prison guard will try to break into your house.

I don't "travel" with loaded guns, 'Poop. When I head out to slaughter
skeet, my shotguns are locked, unloaded, in their cases. Otherwise, they
are kept locked in their cabinet in my house.

What did you do in the military, Mark?

More than you did, KKKrause. Did your bedwetting problem keep you 4F?

I was I-A, 'Poop.

Email sent to
will never reach me.