Jonathan Ganz

Default Captain Neal, You're an authority!!!

Then you should jump on this deal! Why you could make a
huge profit.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Check the buc value. For a Coronado 27 in good shape it is
listed in the mid-seven thousand range. It notes that excellent
examples such as mine can sell for much much more.

I've been offered fifteen grand for mine and I wouldn't part
with her for twice that amount. Unlike that fool Bobsprit, I've
spent enough time, money and labor on "Cut the Mustard" to
make her a labor of love and a sailing vessel beyond compare.

All her fittings and gear are top-notch and almost new as I
constantly upgrade. New sails, new running rigging, new standing
rigging, new instruments, new motor, and on and on and on.
Anytime I find something that might need improving I improve
it. Anything that's tried and true I take care of it.

S.Simon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I guess it might be worth $900.

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message
With Neal as an authority this auction has generated a lot of

interest.
So far, in three
days, it has zero bids. With not reserve, does this mean someone can

get
it for $900?

"JN" wrote in message
.. .