otnmbrd

Default Docking HELP!!

G I have very little time on I/O's, so I'm not positive how important
prop rotation is to their overall handling , when maneuvering.
However, if you are not using any helm, just engines, then it should be
of considerable importance, and "counter-rotating" doesn't tell you what
you need to know, if they handle anything like straight inboards.
The difference between inboard turning and outboard turning, is like
night and day.

otn

WaIIy wrote:
On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 01:11:27 GMT, otnmbrd wrote:

First off, it wasn't stated whether you have inboard, outboard, or same
way turning props.

He said he had twin I/O's on a 32 ft boat.
Most likely counter-rotating.

Pay attention.