katysails

Default Farewell..... old friend.

It sounded like two very loud hammer...

When I was a kid, the Air Force and National Guard used to fly out of =
Detroit Metro. We lived at the halfway point between Metro and Willow =
Run Airports and my Dad was still stationed at Willow Run. They used to =
fly those things overhead and break the sound barrier every Sunday =
afternoon....you'd be out in the yard playing peacefully, when BOOM...in =
an era when everyone was afriad of the A Bomb, it was quite unnerving at =
times. Loosened up all our windows in their frames, too.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32