RG

Default Docking HELP!!

"Rob" wrote in message
WOW Thanks very very much for all your input!! This is great.

For those who asked my boat does not have counter rotating drives. And I

do
have to make a 90' port turn to get into my boat house. The wind and

current
generally come from my stern, until I turn and then there on my port side.
It is a covered boat house so there is post and beams right at the

entrance.

I guess practice is where its at...
I have been docking mainly from the lower station,cause it just seems more
comfortable. Any opinion on that?

My inclination would be to use the upper station, at least in good weather.
This is based on the presumption that the upper station would afford better
visibility of the entire boat as it relates to the structure you're
attempting to dock to.