Donal

Default Black water?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
see it listed for HUGE yachts. Has nothing to do with anyone here.

Don't you ever step aboard a Mega Yacht at a Boat Show?

Nope. Not interested in mega yachts.

I'm really quite shocked. That is the most revealing thing that you have
ever written about yourself!! It explains why you will never own anything
more than a "stepping stone".

It also explains your degree of success at film making, doesn't it?

BTW ... it also explains why you cannot understand how my boat cost nothing!
Meanwhile, each and every, stepping stone that you purchase has to be an
incredible bargain.

The rest of us have already bought our dream boats. You are condemned to a
life of second choices.

Regards

Donal