Donal

Default Black water?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Well BB, this has provided with my best laugh in weeks, the great expert

in
all things nautical doesn't have even a passing awareness of any sanitary
regulations
as they apply to marine vessels. ROTFLMAO

So let me get this straight...I have the ONLY sailboat that drains sink

water
directly overboard!

Wrong.
You are the only person here who doesn't know what "grey" water means.

You also demonstrate your incredibly limited thinking once again.

These Mega Yachts that you have referred to, are very likely to visit the
Mediterranian. So they need to meet the regulations that are in force in
the Med, (and any other places that they may wish to visit).

You heard it hear 1st!!!!

Yep!

Regards

Donal