Donal

Default A Jealous Child

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
This group is obviously angry about my superior C&C 32 and outraged that I

will
have the 34XL next. Like any child, their only recourse is to complain

about
how I play with my toy!
Surely they'd make better use of it!
But how??? I already sail more than most of the people here. I deserve

better
and better vessels. I also deserve to pay less than the rest of the world.

Did I ever tell you that Setanta cost me nothing? Yes ... I said
*nothing*.

I've got a much better boat than you have ever owned ... and it didn't cost
me a penny!

I'm not angry at all. In fact, I feel sorry for you. You've spent
thousands and thousands of dollars, and you still haven't found a boat that
makes you feel contented.

I really hope that your next boat actually fills the enormous gap in your
ego that your previous vessels have failed to.

Regards

Donal