Capt. Mooron

Default A Jealous Child

Look Bob.... I ain't jealous because I frankly wouldn't own any of the
boats you deliriously rant about. Talk to me about a real boat like a Cabo
Rico... then I might get a bit jealous.

As it is I've owned the same boat for over ten years... now guess who knows
their boat better! :-)

Buy a real boat.... a full keel cruiser.... then we'll have issues. Until
then it's just another brand name fin keeled mackerel rake and I don't care
if you put satellite guidance system on it... it ain't gonna detract one
iota from the sheer elegance, grace, power, stability, seaworthiness and
comfort of my Overproof!

CM