Bobsprit

Default A Jealous Child

This group is obviously angry about my superior C&C 32 and outraged that I will
have the 34XL next. Like any child, their only recourse is to complain about
how I play with my toy!
Surely they'd make better use of it!
But how??? I already sail more than most of the people here. I deserve better
and better vessels. I also deserve to pay less than the rest of the world.
Why?
Because I sail and make time for my work.
The rest of you work and make time to sail.
You all have it ass-backwards because sailing is a hobby for you. It's not
truly in your hearts and souls.
There will be an even nicer boat after the C&C 34XL.
Because it's what I deserve.

The rest of you make up one seasick and jealous child.

Capt RB