Donal

Default Inherently beautiful.

"JN" wrote in message
.. .
Stupid ****s! I never claimed to be an expert.

Don't let them get you down. We all have to learn somewhere. I learned
how to handle a boat on the water.

And you two are relics,
either living in isolation or accidents waiting to happen. Today's waters
are much to crowded. Today's sailboats are much more advanced, so why not
make use of the fact that we now have auxiliary power.

Don't be ashamed to use your engine. We *all* do it.
I couldn't get in to, or out of my berth without using the engine.

Today's population
is much too lawsuit happy. I happen to own three sailboats. Two are
smaller and my only auxiliary power is a boat paddle because it's required
by law in my state. My 30 footer has the capability to do damage, and
therefore I take all precautions....

..... As do I.

I agree with Bob****, your sailboats are among the majority that never

leave