The_navigator©

Default Waterline Antifouling

paint it out or use white antifoul.

Cheers MC

Capt. Mooron wrote:

Yeah okay... I've got a boot stripe in blue and about 3/4" stripe of white
below that to the waterline. Now this works okay at the start of the
season.... with the waterline right at the antifoul.... but after about a
month of equipment, tools and clothes being brought aboard it settles to a
full loaded cruising weight you would find on a passage maker. Then It sinks
to just about the boot stripe and the slime starts in on the whitestripe.
this is what I want to address.

CM