Thom Stewart

Default Inherently beautiful.

Hey Simple,

Thought you might be interested. This old man was very happy with the
safety lines I installed from the mast to the pointy end.

I could walk out to the head sail, this morning, to tie wrap the sail
for safety this morning. Works great.

I ran two strips of Webbing from the mast to each side of the Bow
Pulpit. I clip each line to the mast base plate when not in use. When I
go forward, I lift the leads from the plate and clip to Spinnaker Ring.
That way I can hook the safety line to the windward line.

This morning, I just used them for balance to go forward to tie the
furled head sail. When I was finished, re-hooked to the plate.

I wish now I would have rigged them years ago. I got a wet ass from the
storm but I didn't have to crawl like a worm on my ass to make it
forward in the blow. Think about them for "Mustard". They are really
worth the effort, if you have to work the pointy end in a Blow

AND; "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!"

Ole Thom