Wally

Default Inherently beautiful.

JN wrote:

Stupid ****s! I never claimed to be an expert. And you two are
relics, either living in isolation or accidents waiting to happen.
Today's waters are much to crowded. Today's sailboats are much more
advanced, so why not make use of the fact that we now have auxiliary
power.

Why should they get with *your* program?

Today's population is much too lawsuit happy. I happen to
own three sailboats.

Are you a shark-shooting iguana smuggler, by any chance?

Two are smaller and my only auxiliary power is
a boat paddle because it's required by law in my state. My 30 footer
has the capability to do damage, and therefore I take all
precautions....

Are you saying that my 18 footer can't do damage?

How would you like to get on an airliner and learn the pilot does his
pre-flight checks from memory, not by checklist? Would you say they
are not experienced pilots.

What does pilots using checklists have to do with sailors sailing in close
quarters?

I agree with Bob****, ...

Keep taking the tablets...

--