The Carrolls

Default Inherently beautiful.

only because we abused the coast guard as a free towing service back then.
The Captains Nemesis wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 21:05:18 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote:

Well put Oz....

You expect less??

this poster is representative of the level of boat
handling skills of the modern day sailor. Self professed "Experts" with
minimal experience and limited skills. Yet they'll post like their

opinion
has merit. To those of us who know better... it's embarrassing to have

them
comment on any sailing topic. They are clearly in the primary stage of
sailing development and should really learn their place.....

CM

Kids these days just have no respect.
Talents are developed over many years with constant reference to a
mentor of above average ability...today, they know it all from day
one. Comments like
"Stupid ****s! I never claimed to be an expert. And you two are
relics,
either living in isolation or accidents waiting to happen"
are all too common and insurance rates just keep rising just as Sea
Tow has now become a viable business, a business taht would never have
got off the ground even a short 20 years ago.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.
Who spends an hour tuning before every race not just when new sails go on