Capt. Mooron

Default Inherently beautiful.

"JN" wrote in message

| Stupid ****s! I never claimed to be an expert.

Typical reaction from a dock sailor with severely impeded sailing skills....
he reverts to slander when exposed for the lying sack of excrement he
portrayed himself to be on his first post on this subject.

And you two are relics,

I'm very experienced with boats... to a level which is so much more than
you ever have a hope of achieving. You'll continually spout off useless
gibberish to anyone dockside willing to listen for the sole purpose of
attempting to convince yourself you have something important or useful to
offer. Newsflash... you don't have a friggin clue as to vessel control or
operation. You're point of view is ridiculous in it's inherent infantile,
meaningless and distorted basis.

| either living in isolation or accidents waiting to happen.

This from someone who admits he can't negotiate a marina without bow
thrusters and fending poles.

Today's waters
| are much to crowded. Today's sailboats are much more advanced, so why not
| make use of the fact that we now have auxiliary power.

Read he couldn't sail a real boat since he relies on the engine more than
the sails..... STINKPOTTER!
You are truly representative of the useless, ignorant boatowners filling the
marinas like a rampant pox on boating. Totally clueless and dependant on
every technological advance to keep you from self immolation due to terminal
incompetence.

Today's population
| is much too lawsuit happy. I happen to own three sailboats.

Proof money won't buy you skill or intelligence.

Two are
| smaller and my only auxiliary power is a boat paddle because it's required
| by law in my state. My 30 footer has the capability to do damage, and
| therefore I take all precautions....

No!.... you're the one with the capacity to do damage .... because you are
plain too stupid to operate a boat.

| How would you like to get on an airliner and learn the pilot does his
| pre-flight checks from memory, not by checklist? Would you say they are
not
| experienced pilots.

I don't give a rat's ass what they do..... if they crash and I live... they
better start running or I'll kick their sorry asses back to the airport!

| I agree with Bob****, your sailboats are among the majority that never
leave
| the dock.

You agree with Bob..... of course you would. Bwahahahahahahahahaaaa!!

CM