otnmbrd

Default COLREGS - The final word on pecking order in restricted visibility.

ROFL, Trust me Donal it doesn't get any easier after 25

Donal wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

So what kind of woman would like to hear the same argument for many
months? Maybe your ex-wife?

You think that you wouldn't produce thar same argument for many months???
Honestly! Women are perfectly capable of producing the same argument for
many years.

Next Tuesday is my 25th wedding anneversiary. Earlier tonight, my wife
tried to ask me how much I wanted on my dinner plate.

SHE KNOWS HOW MUCH I WANT!! For 25 years she has given me too much food
every single bloody night! Every single night since we got married, I've
left food on my plate.

I still get carrots served to me. I've never eaten a single bloody carrot
in 25 years. WHY do I still get carrots on my plate?

Regards

Donal - who really doesn't understand women.