JN

Default Inherently beautiful.

Obviously you aren't situated between a finger pier and a neighboring boat,
and once out of the slip having to make you way out between the piers of
slips into open water. Oh, there have been times I've really been tempted
to try, but any hair brained idiot who rams my docked boat while trying such
a stunt would receive my full wrath. I therefore extend everyone else in
the marina neighborhood the same courtesy of insuring complete control of my
vessel while in such close circumstances and that requires the engine. Do
you still insist on using belaying pins and baggywrinkles? Maybe you think
wheel steering has no place on a sailboat? Maybe you're just a miserable
old fart.