Capt. Mooron

Default Inherently beautiful.

Best move I've ever done was not bothering to start the engine. Hank on the
headsail, raise the main and jib from the cockpit, free the mooring line,
trim and sail away. this can just as easily be done from a lee dock as well.

No farting around with some ultra gay female furling prone to jam and manly
enough to know you don't need fancy gear to be able to single hand your
boat... without needing the engine like so many roller furling users.

CM