Jonathan Ganz

Default Capt. Neal is even on Bob's Sailing Links page

Actually, the winches are "new" used. I hardly use them,
certainly never with a handle, even when single-handing.
I guess I'll get around to it at some point. There's a fleet
of several hundred on the bay. I just haven't had time.
It sure is fun beating Santana 22s though.

"DSK" wrote in message
Jonathan Ganz wrote:

I don't know about Bristol, but here's a somewhat
recent one.

http://www.sailnow.com/gifs/boatis_22003.jpg

Looks pretty darn, Jonathan. The motor cover is a nice touch. When are
you going to replace those old-timey winches? I also like the control
line bar over the companionway. Have you done any class racing with her
yet?

Fresh Breezes- Doug King