DSK

Default No Sailors!

(Bobsprit) wrote:
...... I'm one of the only people
here who posts pics of his boat sailing.

Wrong. But then, what did you expect from Bubbles?

.... In fact most of
the people here probably sail every few weekends and that's it. For the most
part, NO ONE here has been absent from the group long enough to claim any
voyage much more significant than my short 3 or 4 day trips.

When have you gone for a 4 day trip? Oh, don't bother... we all know that you will
of course brag about lots of fantasy trips, but that in reality you can't keep
yourself away from MacDonalds for more than 10 hours....

In addition, next summer we'll be starting off with a trip to Martha's
Vineyard, a reasonably long stint. There will be pics to "back it up."
Most of you are pretenders. Some won't even post pics of your boats, even
within friendly discourse! What's that about!?

Ahem. I recently took a two week trip (three actually, but one was spent sitting in
the same place) that covered about 500 miles, and returned. Posted pics too.

http://community.webshots.com/album/93684773IwAbxX

As everybody saw and many commented (thanks, you all).

Bubbles, as Horvath would say, you're a dumbass. Oh yeah, and you're nuts too.

wrote:
BB - just returned on the afternoon of 10/18 from a cruise that began the
morning of 10/10. Mystic, Newport, Fishers Island, Block Island, Montauk, PJ,
etc, etc, etc.

Had they taken up the moorings yet? Please tell us about the cruise. Did you stop at
Cuttyhunk?

Fresh Breezes- Doug King