Jonathan Ganz

Default Capt. Neal is even on Bob's Sailing Links page

I don't know about Bristol, but here's a somewhat
recent one.

http://www.sailnow.com/gifs/boatis_22003.jpg

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Speaking of a long way to go, I saw the 'before' pic of your
Cal 20 at the Ella Vuella site and she looked pretty rough. I
know you've been working to get her Bristol. Do you have
a link or two to some more recent pictures of her?

S.Simon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Well, you have a long way to go, but a long journey begins
with the first sail.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Yes, I made a new page to correct the problem. I notified
Bob of the new link so I'm hoping it will link to the new
page soon. Homestead changed their software for making
pages and it seems it wrecked some of the pages made
with the old software.

I just did some juggling and now it looks like the link at
Bob's shows the new, updated page.

S.Simon - aspiring webmaster

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Looks like an old link or you have a bunch of broken
images.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
http://www.arc.ab.ca/individuals/erkamp/sailing.htm

Capt. Neal is my hero . . .