Donal

Default I'm gonna do it

"Steve Daniels, Seek of Spam" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:46:48 -0400, something compelled "Simple
Simon" , to say:

Bologna! One does not need a professional survey on an old
used, and inexpensive boat. Save that for the newer ones that
cost an arm and a leg.

I couldn't wait for the weekend, so I took a few hours off and
drove in to see her.

That sounds like you have really found the right boat.

My impression is that she's basically
solid, but hasn't had any attention paid to her in quite some
time.

Having found the right boat, you are very likely to overlook small problems.
I'm a little bit worried about the way you said "basically".

Get a survey - unless you have the sort of job where you can increase you
income, if you need to.

Often, a survey will pay for itself because it may reveal things that help
you to knock something off the price.

Regards

Donal