Seahag

Default Schooner race!

We had a great day sailing with Scotty today, Scupper only barfed once!
(Poor little booger had a rough first sail.) Scott is definitly fun to sail
with , no gauges or any of that froo-froo stuff, just seat of the pants
sailing. It was blowing pretty good out of the south so we honked up the
Bay in about an hour, spotted Brian's boat, ate some fried chicken, and beat
a couple schooners back down under the bridge. We had a cute moment when we
got just so behind one of the big fatty bridge pilons and the wind stopped
dead:^)

Pics to follow after Scoots gets home...

Seahag