otnmbrd

Default I'm gonna do it

I'd go along with holding off till convenient to replace the gate valves
if they are still fine, but at the earliest convenience, replace them.
Gates have a tendency to leak due to a number of reasons, and older ones
can have the gate fall off the stem due to wear.

It has a alcohol stove that I'd like to swap out for propane, but I
notice that a lot of people are using alcohol stoves with little to no
difficulty. This boat has gate valves at the thru hulls, and I'd like
to swap those out for quarter twist ball valves, but I'm not going to
do a special haul out just for that.

If I can get her surveyed for a couple of hundred bucks, I think I'll
have that done, if for no other reason than to have a list of things
to work on later. It's being sold by a brokerage, and it looks like
they only list reasonably good quality boats.