Shen44

Default COLREGS - The final word on pecking order in restricted visibility.

Subject: COLREGS - The final word on pecking order in restricted
visibility.
From: "Simple Simon"

ROFL, Trust me Neal, Gawd Help the SOB Mate who didn't post lookouts, or
additional lookouts, in a timely manner in times of restricted visibility, or
the lookout who didn't pay attention, when "otn" was Master..... speaking from
experience.......

Shen

ps When you learn how ships and big boats operate, we can discuss those
operations.....until then you'll always be a "rank amateur" with a highly
developed "wannabe" attitude and knowledge base.

I gotta give you credit, Capt. Shen, at least you
understand the meaning of keeping a proper
lookout. It appears your compatriot otnmbrd
hasn't a clue.

Is is any wonder with the likes of otn operating
ships that there will always be plenty of collisions
that could have and should have been avoided.

S.Simon