The Carrolls

Default I'm gonna do it

Have you much experience? Get charts of the entire area, and ask around for
local information at Portland. It really shouldn't take a lot to go from
Portland to Hood River, the only problem place I see are the Bonneville
locks. I am sure that the attendants would be glad to assist if you were to
explain a few days before hand. I would plan to motorsail, using just the
main, unless the weather were dead calm, then I might hoist a jib just to
get a feel were I bit of a newbie. I would love to help, but I am in
Michigan, That has to be one of the prettiest cruises on Earth, that part of
the Columbia.
"Steve Daniels, Seek of Spam" wrote in message

The Internet is a dangerous place. It's led me to a '73 Ericson
29. Baring unforseen circumstances, I plan to make a (mostly)
full price offer this coming Saturday. I've called the marina at
Hood River Oregon, and they have plenty of space. All I'll need
to do is find someone to help me sail her home from Portland.