otnmbrd

Default COLREGS - The final word on pecking order in restricted visibility.

More NDC .....ignore....
we've all ready been over this, O stupid one .... you are just now
beginning to understand how to separate "in sight" from "not in sight"
when it comes to restricted visibility ....actually, I'm really becoming
worried about your basic mental capacity to reason.

otn

Simple Simon wrote:

If I'm backpedaling furiously then you're flogging that dead
horse frantically with whips in both hands. You continue to
argue using the discredited thick fog scenario and that simply
will not discredit my facts about restricted visibility being all
sorts of situations where in-sight circumstances eventuate
within the area of restricted visibility and in-sight Rules come
into play.

What don't you get about vessels being in sight in or near
an area of restricted visibility?

S.Simon

More NDC (Neal Damage Control)