Donal

Default No Sailors!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Defeat in what? Is there a form of contest going on here?

You certainly act as if there is a contest.

Not at all. As much as I have hoped otherwise, there has never been any

contest
here.

Why have you "hoped otherwise"?

Perhaps if I could find a group where people actually sail their boats, a
bit of friendly competition might arise, but not among this sorry group of
lubbers!

AhhhhhHHH! Now I understand! You would like to think that you "actually
sail " your boat.

Your anger and pathos can be explained by the fact that you never manage to
sail more than 3 miles from the shore in an old cheap boat that you do not
even own.

I'm sure that every decent person on this ng will agree with me when I say
"You win".

Well done.

Regards

Donal (Never claims victory. Has no need to.)