Martin Baxter

Default No Sailors!

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Then why do you stick around? Seems to me that you're looking
for a different group. I say go for it. Do let us know when you
find it.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Defeat in what? Is there a form of contest going on here?

You certainly act as if there is a contest.

Not at all. As much as I have hoped otherwise, there has never been any

contest
here. Perhaps if I could find a group where people actually sail their

boats, a
bit of friendly competition might arise, but not among this sorry group of
lubbers!

Capt RB
Always the Winner!

The only competition of Boobsy's caliber is going to found at the local
day care, and there's probably
already been an injunction issued barring him from being within 100
yards of such facilities.

Cheers
Marty