Simple Simon

Default Another Fine Day...

I don't have to look for self-esteem. That I have in
abundance. What I DO have to look for and with
little or no success is women who know their place!

S.Simon

"The Carrolls" wrote in message ...
He's like Neil, looking for self esteem, just in different wrong places
"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Yup, another fine day of sailing for Alien....sailing in light air and
drinking
a bottle of wine that cost more than your week's salary!

A continuing sad attempt at boosting his ego since he was made fun of as a
child and even today has no friends and a looser job. I guess it's too

soon to
tell us about his home theater again. Sad.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport