Thom Stewart

Default No Sailors!

Hey Nutsy,

I think it's great that you get to use you boat often. I think it's
great if it really makes you feel good. I'm just wondering if you could
get as much pleasure sailing without all your damn crowing and damning
other people without even a clue of how they sail.

A little trip around the Bay is a good enjoyable activity but it sure as
hell isn't headline news as you make it out to be.

When you do it over and over and over again I can't see how it doesn't
get on YOUR nerves. It sure as hell is BORING enough. So boring that so
many times I just don't open your posts. When I do open one, there is
the same old ****. I sailed to Oyster Bay and all you @%^ didn't.

Grow up, Baby Sailor Boy, Real sailor could care less if you have more
one hour trips than them. I don't give a **** if you sail in the dark.
Have Susy give you a hug and a kiss and tell you what a "Wonderful
Sailor Boy" you are. The ASA is sick and tired of being BORED with it.

Oh, and by the way, I'm also sick and tired of your posts of damning
other peoples vessels. Would it help if Donal mounted a "Step Ladder" on
the stern of his Benny?

Get some new songs, do something different to post about or just shut
the hell up. Write about it after you've done it. We're also damn tired
of reading your posts of plans that are never fulfilled

Now, Nutsy, this isn't my feeling alone. There where many posting about
the group being better without you. Try to fit into the group. I hope
you do but if you don't it will mean little difference to Ole Thom. I'll
only open your posts and replies occasionally from here on out to just
see if you are maturing

AND; "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!"

Here hoping you become an asset rather than a ass.

Ole Thom