DMU

Default Ford 351 OMC Taking on Water (Water in oil)

Yes it does bill. But it is placed in such a manner that the water would
have to travel up hill in order to get to it. Plus a cover is over it like
an umbrella. Unless the rainfall fills up the engine compartment first.
There is no feasable way the water could enter through it. I believe a
manifold is to blame or I have a cracked block. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again.

"Wildest Dream" wrote in message
. net...
It still has an intake manifold for the air doesn't it?

"DMU" wrote in message
The boat is EFI not carbed - but thanks.

"Bill Sheffield" wrote in message
You say that the boat is stored outside..... I have seen a lot of

boats
that
have water in the oil. Sometimes it is caused by rain water leaking

into
the
motor box and running down the carb. Check this possibility before

you
go
any further....

Bill