Joe

Default Cheating Or Not?

"katysails" wrote in message ...
I could not beleive they set up the course so close to the
channel.

On both Muskegon and White Lake up here they set up the courses across
the channel on purpose to get the gain from the wind siphoning in or out
of the channel...it's very deliberate....

I do not have a problem with anyone racing in or across the channel.
What I do have a problem with is racers thinking they have the right
to control the channel, If they are going to race in a channel they
have to expect to share it and not to expect anyone to give way or cow
taw to them.

They can do as they please, but so will I.

Joe
MSV RedCloud