Horvath

Default Cheating Or Not? - Winner.jpg (0/1)

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 09:19:46 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message

| You do that to me, and you'll be picking lead out of your ass. Us
| racers are very competative.

Horvath... that's an awful big boast from someone who sails a Hunter. If
your piece of flexible oil canning oversize Macgregor 26X ever hit my
boat... you would shatter and sink without leaving a dent on my steel
toerails.

The only way that piece of **** could even approach my fine vessel would be
on a bearing down course... cause it sails like it's got an anchor strapped
to it's scoop transom. Plastic crap of a boat that Hunter. I'd kick you ass
in a race anytime bucky!

How many times do I have to post this picture? All those blue flags
are for winning races, dumbass.

You couldn't even get across the starting line.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.