Horvath

Default Cheating Or Not?

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 20:04:26 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

I agree... what gives these racing bozos the right to assume they have
priority over cruising vessels because they have elected to plunk their
buoys where they deem fit. No race has priority over any other vessel using
the same waters. NONE! To hell with them!

I'll gladly head directly into an oncoming fleet of racers and refuse to
alter course just to suit their laylines. Courtesy is a two way street and
very little courtesy is shown by racing boats.... I feel no obligation to
assume burdened status because some weekend yahoos decide to test their
boats.

You do that to me, and you'll be picking lead out of your ass. Us
racers are very competative.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.