Capt. Mooron

Default Cheating Or Not?

The Captains Nemesis wrote in message
| Oh Goody, a troll!!

;-D.... things were getting dull!

| Still....Courtesy....Seems that when racing boats approach, courtesy
| is that the non racing boats allow them free passage where possible.
| Charging thru a race fleet screaming that you are not racing and
| demanding your rights is the height of ignorance......Wait.....I
| forgot to whom I was speaking.....carry on Mooron, no sense in
| changing now eh?

Heh Now... looky here... courtesy is a two way street. I've never seen a
racing boat show any courtesy to a cruiser.... either on the water or at the
dock. It's about time those racing schmucks got the idea they don't own the
friggin' water and that there might be mobile obstacles crossing their
paths. If they can't live with that then maybe they should apply for a
restricted admittance area delineated on a chart much like a military
testing zone. They could "lease" these zones at outrageous sums paid
annually... and the government could reimburse cruisers by lower tax,
insurance and registration fees.

It high time these dangerous, tipsy, uni-purpose, fin keeled mackerel rakes
were put in their place.

CM