Harry Krause

Default OT- Ode to Immigration

JohnH wrote:

Chuck, within three blocks of my house are six houses which have been purchased
by Mexican families, extended families! In each yard and driveway are from six
to nine automobiles and/or pickups. The house next to me sold for $549,000 last
month. With four or five family groups (or singles) putting their incomes
(welfare checks?) toward the mortgage, they can qualify for a loan.

You should introduce yourself to these Mexicans...I'll bet they all work
hard, and have good, strong family values, and those attributes would be
an eye-opener for someone like you, who has spent his career hiding out
in the military and not teaching in the public schools.

Welfare checks...what an asshole you are, Herring. No ethnic group in
the United States works harder and at crappier jobs than Hispanics.
You're a racist piece of crap.

--
A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush;
A vote for Bush is a vote for Apocalypse.