Doug

Default Hey, I found a potential fix for....

Hey group!

I was doing some research for how to fix a leaky aluminum boat and thought
I'd share some of what I found!

http://www.aluminumrepair.com/aluminum_repair.htm

This stuff looks amazing and perfect for fixing leaks in aluminum! Ease of
use, no special tools or anything! Does anyone have any experience with
this stuff for an honest opinion?? I would think that this would work way
better then epoxy's , JB weld, and or silicone or any of that stuff.
Thought I'd get some opinions and thoughts before I order a couple pounds of
this stuff. It's a bit expensive but looks worth it I think. Hopefully
this might help a few others too a long the way with the same Aluminum woes
as myself.

Regards,

Doug

P.S.
Check out the movie link on the top right, its pretty neat, they fix a
gaping hole in a pop can and it's stronger then original.