Jeff Morris

Default Faulty depth finder attributed to whale attack!!

Jeeze! You make one little mistake ...

Actually, all of my software ran on the ground. I worked on a space based telescope and
all of the data had to be corrected for the wobble of the 'scope. I was the senior
programmer for the data analysis group and thus had a hand in everything, but my specialty
was graphics display, so the pictures I took ended up in Scientific American and all the
astrophysics journals. I even had a display running in the Air & Space Museum until a few
years ago. Of course, not being a PhD, I hardly ever got any credit for it.

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message ...
Jeff Morris wrote:

Try not to talk down to someone who spent many years programming spacecraft navigation

for
NASA.

Given NASA's track record vis-a-vis Mars mission navigation of late I'm
not sure this bestowes upon you any great bragging rights. ;-)

Cheers
Marty