The_navigator©

Default Crew lost!

It is clear to me that you have a lot of pent up hate and if you choose
to vent it on me at a time of our sorrow then I feel sad for you. On the
best vetenary advice including experts, we decided to put her to sleep.
If you knew anything about cats you would know that rapid blindness in a
kitten is a sure sign of something very very serious was wrong. But
that's not the point, she had a painless end before the trauma became
worse. We could not bear the thought of her suffering at all. You on the
otherhand would advocate keeping the animal alive because it fulfilled
your needs -regardless of the animal suffering.

Further communication on this topic with you is pointless as you neither
know the facts nor are prepared to listen to the point of view of animal
care experts. An apology from you would be in order but I'm not
expecting you to apologise.

MC

Simple Simon wrote:
Nobody let's me play God but God did give me a brain which
with to think and eyes which to see and ears which with to hear
and other senses. If a couple of my senses happen to become
faulty or even if I lose one of them completely that does not make
me so impaired that I would wish somebody to execute me to
put me out of my misery.

You, on the other hand profess to miss you cat, a cat you killed
because her existence had become something that may have
required a little more work on your part. I maintain that since
you executed your cat you did not love her at all and you
certainly do not miss her. What you really feel is guilt because
you did the wrong thing. You took on the obligation of a pet
and then when the pet did not turn out the way you expected
you simply killed her to get rid of her and any inconvenience
she may have caused.

You are the typical cruel, careless, and asshole pet owner
who seems to think pets only exist to live up to their owner's
expectations. You and your ilk have no conscience and no
business even calling yourself human. You're sick and that's
a fact. You even post a psychotic post describing murder of an
animal for no good reason other than your being inconvenienced
and you expect sympathy. Well, you got sympathy but not
from anybody who has a pet and loves a pet. The sympathy
you got was from other people like yourself who think pets
are for throwing away any time they don't live up to their
warped expectations. You're an asshole plain and simple.

S.Simon

"The_navigator©" wrote in message ...

Who lets you play God?

MC

Simple Simon wrote:

Lot's of cats who see perfectly well also get run over by cars.

A concerned owner would not let a blind cat play in the traffic.