NetSock

Default Sailin 'n paintball

Option to use real (live) ammo against any PWC.

--
"Do or do not...there is no try."

-Yoda
"Parallax" wrote in message
om...
Although I like to sail, sailboat racing strikes me as fairly silly,
dunno why, it just does. However, my son has gotten interested in
paintball so maybe we can combine the two....... We invent a game
called "Blockade Runner". One boat is the Blockade Runner evading the
hated yankees to get into Savannah and the rest are the Union navy
tryin to catch him. They all have paint ball guns. Just as in real
naval battles, raking fire would be deadly. Blockade runner tries to
get into the channel and gets points for how close he gets.