Jonathan Ganz

Default Crew lost!

I wish you hadn't given him the idea. Now he's going to make
even more frequent telephone calls!

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
And I just bet you'd like to 'pull his plug'.

SV

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:19:10 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

My nephew was in a coma for around 2 weeks, my brother and his wife had

make a decision to pull the plug or not. The doctors encouraged them

pull it. Guess they needed the bed. Anyways, there's always that

nagging
little 'what if'' thought afterwards.

Ganz has been in a coma for the last two years.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.