Shen44

Default Faulty depth finder attributed to whale attack!!

From: "Simple Simon"

"Shen44" wrote in message

Bullcrap .... at best, works only sometimes .... what does your wake tell

you?

Snipped all Shen's drivel that does not apply to small sailing yachts
because it becomes very tedious to keep trying to explain to a person
unfamiliar with sailing over and over and over again.

LOL You snipped it, NOT because it didn't apply to small sailing yachts, but
PURELY because you did not understand it and it's usefulness and application to
small sailing yachts, due to your inexperience and limited intelligence to
apply it to small sailing yachts.

However, I can't resist replying to the above because cabin boy
Shen thinks he can trap me with his stupid wake question.

.....and trap you he did.....

Well, Boy Shen, I happen to know motor vessels squat when the
water becomes very shallow. Looking at a motorboat wake can tell
you if you're fixin' to run aground. However, this has nothing to do
with sailboats that are unaffected by this sort of squatting in shallow
water because they don't make a wake because of the hull design.

Duh!

S.Simon

LOL ..... ROFL ..... ROFLMAO .....

Actually, your boat would probably run aground before the wake showed shallow
water, due to your keel (once again shows limited experience with only one sail
hull) and I doubt you'd know what to look for, anyway.
BTW .... motor vessels, squat, whether the water is shallow or deep..... the
squat, itself, doesn't give the warning, as much as the wake .... but that's
beyond your limited understanding, intelligence, experience, capabilities,
etc..

Shen